Invisible blog posts

Hi there, I was updating my blog posts and now some how, they are all invisible, but still clickable on the blog page.

I have tried all the things I can to get the blog page to play ball again, but nothing helps, I hope you can!

Hi There,

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Can you confirm that your website is up-to-date?

https://theme.co/changelog/

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi there,

deactivating my plugins didn’t work. I have left a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi there,

You are using an updated version of X but Cornerstone is quite outdated which might be causing the issue.

Kindly update Cornerstone to the latest version as well.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.