Invalid Request message

I do get the Invalid Request message when I want to login Wordpress, using few browsers and after clearing cache.
There are many sites that more or less explains how to get out of this, but may be you have list of hints. The website itself is working fine.

Bart

Hi Bart,

Would you mind sharing your site URL and admin credentials so we can check the error directly? Also, if you can get error log from your hosting provider, we can check it for detailed information of the error.

Hi there,

Thanks for providing the details.

I have tried to access your site but I can’t get to the login page as I am getting the Invalid Request message.

Would you would trying to contact your hosting provider for the error logs and you FTP details as well so that we can check this further?

Thank you.

I did contact them, there are log errors in the logs. I am also able to access my FTP.

Hi there,

I can’t find anything either but this issue is usually between your browser and server. And could vary from user to user, example, I’m not getting this message at all ( Windows/Mac chrome ).

Could you try it on another machine?

Thanks!