Internet Explorer Issues

Hey guys –

I’m experiencing an issue with Internet Explorer 11 not wrapping/aligning items correctly. I’ve been searching around for various solutions but none have worked so far. The flex grow and shrink are both set to 1 and basis set to 100% on the container. I’m on V1.1.1 of X Pro with a child theme.

What it looks like in Chrome / what it is supposed to look like:

What it looks like in Internet Explorer:

Let me know, thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

https://clearlakeschools.org

I see the issue but I could not determine what’s causing it. Please give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note so we could check the settings.

Thanks.

Here you go.

Hi,

I went ahead and fix it by adding a class(my-logo) to your image element, then added this in Footer CSS

.my-logo {
    width: 320px;
    height: 78px;
}

Kindly check in your end.

Looks perfect. Thanks, Paul.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!