Internal Anchor doesn't work

Hello there,

I read some articles about the anchor and did find some instructions but none worked for me.

Maybe I do oversee the obvious problem.

Nevertheless:
My internal anchors don’t work from the internal link.
a href="#strafen">Welche Strafen dir drohen

But if I enter the full url
https://scooterundroller.de/e-scooter-versicherung-wie-geht-das/#strafen

The anchor works fine.
It just doesn’t jump from the internal link to the correct section.

So it seems the html setting is correct, but there is another problem.

Thanks

Hello Martin,

Thanks for posting in!

Please check your server because it seems that it is down at the moment. You may need further assistance from your hosting provider.

ouMC0eB9TUW1qPga-SkuXQ

Best Regards.

Works fine here.

And problem still exists.

Hi Martin,

I checked the website and found out that the version of your theme and Cornerstone plugin are not compatible and that can be a factor to the problem that you are experiencing.

Would you please kindly update your theme to version 7.2.3 and check the website?

Thank you.

Thanks for the advice.

xtheme is now on 7.2.3.

Problem still exists.

Hey Martin,

Upon checking your jump links work fine. Please clear your browser’s cache and also try testing in incognito mode and other browsers. You can see that the links work in the video I’ve recorded which I’ll post in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Thanks for testing and sending in the vid!

I tried it with incognito and also mobile with the chrome browser. Both after clearing the the cache. Both don’t work. Also not right now. Mysterious.

If I recheck with firefox it’s fine.

Could it be a bug with the chrome browser?

Hey Martin,

I checked your site in Chrome using Incognito mode and the internal links work fine on my end as well. This could be a browser specific issue, try updating your chrome browser and remove extensions if any and see if this works.

Let us know how this goes!

Still having the issue but your answers are fine for me. Looks as if it were a local problem. So for me, the problem is solved. Just a matter of my browser.

Thank you for the help!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.