Intergrity import problem

Hi,

I am attaempting to import the Integrity 10 demo. I am trying to import without the images and vidoes but have tried several times only to discover all the demo is importing. I have many x theme websiotes and never had a problem previoulsy… any suggestions please

Hi,

May I know what is the error returned when you try to load your demo?

Try to increase your memory limit by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps.

Hello,
Thanks for your reply- it is not that it did not load…
I only want to import the demo with the ‘placeholder’ images and instead the complete demo is importing.
Is there a setting that allows me to import in this way?
Many thanks,
J

Hi There,

Thanks gain!

There no setting like you want to import. You can delete or edit after importing the content.

Hope this clear.

Thanks

is this different on the various demo themes ? as previously when I imported I got just the placeholders. I thought the complete demo with images and videos was only imported with expanded demo and not with sandard demos such as integrity 10 ?

Hi There,

Church demo is part of our extended demo collection and that is why you have full contant

On the left you have a standard demo with the placeholders.

Please clarify the issue.

Thanks!

Hello,

I only included the images / screenshot of the Church demo and the other image to explain my issue.
I am trying to import the Integrity 10 demo - I would like to import it with the placeholder images and text ONLY (not with all the images, texts and videos). However all the demo content is importing.
Is there a way to import with just placeholder so I dont have to go deleting all the additional images, videso and text?
Like the image on the left hand side…

Thnaks,

Hi There,

It seems you are correct and there is a discrepancy right there.

To reset your Integrity 10 do the following :

Go to X > Theme Options > Layouyt and Design and add a background image. If you wish to have no background image you can remove after that.

As Integrity 10 is a blog, you can go to Wp Admin > Posts and :

1- Delete all the posts, that way you have a clean installation.

2- Tweak the existing posts.

I will forward this discrepancy to the responsive sector.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.