Interact link buttons don't work

Hi guys,

I have been a fan of X for a while now, but without doing anything else it seems that the link in the footer/header does not interact the moment I mouse-over, even though setting the base color and interaction color properly.
Can it be it is some sort of button I am missing in the Pro theme which makes the interaction not possible? www.ultimoparri.com … never had this problem before. Regular text on a page does properly interact by the way, so it’s only in the header-footer section.

I have added CSS code to the header and it does work now(turning orange to white when mousing-over), but since I would like to make a site that is understandable by everybody and using solely cornerstone, I would like to have the option switched on again.

Thanks a lot,

Cheers,

Hello @Sndr88,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you are using the default header, I would suggest you need to set the color and the hover color for the menu items. To set it you need to go to the Theme options —>Header —>Links —>Color—>Set base color and for the hover you need to click on the Interaction to set the mouse hover color.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

That’s exactly what I have done(built multiple sites with your great theme) with regards to your suggestion, but it doesn’t work for a reason …
I have left you a secure note.

Thanks,

Sander

Hello Sander,

You have created a custom footer in Cornerstone > Footer Builder. In your custom footer, you have added 3 Bar elements and also have inserted a Navigation Inline element.

In the Navigation Inline element, you have set a transparent text hover color.:

This is the reason why there is no link color because each of the elements that you add to the builder has its own default styling. All these elements do not inherit the global settings from the Theme Options. To get your issue resolved, you will have to edit your custom footer and set the text color/color hover of the Navigation Inline element.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hello,

I fully understand, as mentioned I have done multiple sites with your theme.
Nonehtless, it doesn’t work, neither with the header nor with the footer.
Please check it out carefully, I completely understand it’s now set to nothing, but try and give it different colors to whatever you like and you will see nothing happens.
Also the header has now been set to the proper white/orange interaction and does nothing, I think it’s the best example.

Please come with a solution, thanks a lot!

Hey @Sndr88,

Actually, it works. At the moment, you feel like you cannot hover over the “Work in Progress” menu item because it is linked to the homepage so it is the current menu item.

To demonstrate that it works, I have edited your Footer Menu and added more menu items.

This is how it looks now:

the “Work in Progress” menu item is in gray color because it is the current menu item. If you hover over the other menu item, like the image below, the color will change.

Hope this makes sense now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.