i’ve check all custom CSS, I have filtering turned on but I cannot get this to display.
Please help
Hi @myoshka,
Thanks for writing in.
I have tried to enable portfolio on your setup however It is still not showing. I would like to dig deeper. Please share us your FTP so we could check your setup closer.
Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.
Meanwhile, you can follow this thread below because you have similar problem.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi,
I’ve updated the secure note with my ftp login.
I checked the article but I have not updated the .php files or made any child themes etc.
Let me know when you’ve looked through ftp what you recommend.
thanks
I am also having an issue with fullwidth content aseverything is contained in a central wrapper that I cannot remove. Could you let me know what I’m doing wrong and where this is controlled from. Many thanks 
Hi There,
The portfolio filter is part of the header landmark, and that landmark is part of the standard header. With that said you can’t have the landmark if you are using a custom header. Have a standard header for your portfolio page instead.
On your Page Builder navigate to Settings > General and set the page template to any of the Blank - No Container templates (https://prnt.sc/gr0voe).
Hope it helps,
Cheers!