Integrity Pro Responsive Visibility

Hi,
I’m working with Visual Composer and I want my home page on mobile landscape to have the correct image/text sequence.
While on desktop is correct: title-text-image on the mobile landscape view there is some disorder. Now I know that the columns are in order, I0ve read the “Responsive visibility” topic but it seams that it works only with Cornerstone. How can I apply the logic to the Visual Composer?

This is my site: www.mediana.com

Thanks/ Regards,
Anita

Hi Anita,

You can add classes to the rows or section in order to hide based on the screen size width.

Class Effect Resolutions
x-hide-xl Hides on extra-large displays 1200px and up
x-hide-lg Hides on large displays 980px – 1199px
x-hide-md Hides on medium displays 768px – 979px
x-hide-sm Hides on small displays 481px – 767px
x-hide-xs Hides on extra-small displays 480px and smaller

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi Joao,
I’ve hidden the images that I don’t want to be visible on mobile devices. But in this topic I’m not talking about hiding the images but about their order on the mobile view. Is there any option to give diverse order to the elements inside the rows?

Thanks/ Regards,
Anita

Hi There,

Unfortunately not, you need to create a row specific for mobile and add the order according to your wishes.

Hope it helps

OK, thanks.

Regards,
Anita

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.