[Integrity PRO] Changing date format in blog and recent post widget

Hi,

I want to change the date format in blog and recent post widget

Ex. https://digitalessen.com/blog-marketing-online/

I want only to show month and year.

Hello @ignaciosantiago,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to take a look at following thread to change date format:

Thanks.

How do i change it to month and year?

Hi There,

Copy the entire function x_integrity_entry_meta() block to your child theme’s functions.php file.

Look for this line esc_html( get_the_date() ) and update that to esc_html( get_the_date('F Y') )

Regarding the Recent posts date, navigate to this directory /pro/cornerstone/includes/shortcodes/ look for and edit the file recent-posts.php, find get_the_date() and update that to get_the_date('F Y')

We like to continue helping on this, but this is already custom development which fall outside the scope of our support, with that said it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.