Integrity Portfolio list Page Issues - Video not showing on list page

Hi there,

I am having issues with the Portfolio listing in Integrity stack:

Namely
1 -> Adding video - video does not show on list page, but does show on item page.
2 -> Having issues customising the list page.
I want to remove the side bar, but keep the metadata and introduction displayed
I set slug to members-tools and if I just point to this, I get the display I want, but with sidebar
I now create a page members-tools and set the portfolio template to be fullwidth, now I loose sidebar, but the metadata and introduction is missing??

Any ideas how I can fix the 2 issues above

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hey there,

  1. Your current portfolio page (member-tools) does not use the portfolio template. I’ve created a sample portfolio using the portfolio template and Global Layout so it has a sidebar here http://toastmasters.kinkoo.co.uk/sample-portfolio/

In your portfolio item settings, you should set Featured Content to Media.

  1. Can you give us a screenshot of the “metadata and introduction”?

Thanks.

Here is current screenshot - showing title, metadata, and summary (although shortcodes are not working in the summary -i.e. meetup.com is a button)

That is an archive page which shows the excerpt. Basically, Cornerstone elements are shortcodes and shortcodes are stripped down in the excerpt so you see text only.

This is the correct portfolio setup I’ve made a sample for you http://toastmasters.kinkoo.co.uk/sample-portfolio/. It doesn’t have the meta and summary but it will display your video. The blog or archive page won’t display your portfolio video as that is for post video format. With that said, it is best to use the correct portfolio setup.

If you wish to continue with the blog or archive setup, custom development would be required which is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.