Integrity Nav Bar Line

Hey, I’m just wondering if it’s possible to change the properties of the lines above the current page and hover above the links in the nav bar in my header. I’d like to move the line from the top to beneath the words, underlining them such as in the Ethos stack.

I’ve found several threads on this subject while searching, but none of the CSS I’ve used has changed anything.

EDIT I just found some CSS that moved it from the top to the bottom, so it’s better than it was. Now I’m just wondering how to move the height so it’s underlining the links.

This is the code I used:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
box-shadow: 0 4px 0 0 #364a60;
}

http://37.60.244.156/~thesefor/

Thanks!

Mark

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {

    height: 60px;
}

Hope it helps

Thank you! It worked perfectly, that’s been bugging me for a while!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.