Integrity header highlighting all on-page header links

I’m using the Integrity stack for my site and for some reason, all the local on-page anchor links get highlighted when I’m on that page.

These are my links:
Home = /
About Us = /#about
Our Services = /#services
Why YBO = /#why
Contact Us = /contact-us
Get A Quote = #

See the image below.

As you can see in the image - home, about us, our services and why YBO are highlighted because they are all on the same page - the home page, and the header doesn’t really check the location of the viewport.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, One Page Navigation is supposed to be assign on one page only
(https://prnt.sc/gevo9v). Do not set it as your Primary Menu (https://prnt.sc/gevnzc)

Your issue commonly happen because users set their One Page Navigation menu as Primary menu.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

In my case - I have more than one page, but a few links are on one page - what am I supposed to do?

Hi There,

You need to create two menus on Appereance > Menus

One, as you have now, with the full links, which will be assigned as your main navigation.

The other as Friech suggested, this one you will assign as your one page menu,

Hope it helps!