Integrity / Change mobile menu icon in template

Hello,

I would change the mobile hamburger menu icon from “Integrity” to an animated icon with javascript.

I’m using a child theme but I can’t find the template, where the mobile button is placed actually. Can you give me a hint in which template I can find the mobile button?

Thank you

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, while that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

Please navigate to this directory /x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/, copy the file _nav-primary.php. Navigate to your child theme and create this directory /x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/, there paste the _nav-primary.php file that you just copied.

Open/edit that file and look for the line <i class="x-icon-bars" data-x-icon="&#xf0c9;"></i>, that is the line that output the bars icon.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.