Integrity 4 Navbar

Hi,

Noob question.

I’m currently using integrity 4 and wanted to know how to add do I stuff on the navbar such as a subscribe button or the skill bar shortcode.

Thanks for the help!

Some typo there.

**How do I add stuff on the navbar such as a subscribe button or “skill bar” shortcode?

Hellloooo??

Anyone there?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

To add some items in the navbar, you can enable the topbar. Please go to X > Launch > Header > Miscellaneous and enable the Topbar. You can insert a subscribe button or skillbar shortcode in the topbar content.

Hope this helps.

Sorry about that.

But I don’t want it on the Topbar. I want it on the Navbar on the side:

There’s plenty of space there and don’t really want it anywhere else.

I’m also having a problem with background images. I get all of my pictures from my iPhone, but for whatever reason, whenever I upload a picture to use as a background image, it stretches it out or gets zoomed in like crazy.

It says on the placeholder that the images are 1500 x 1000. So, I did that, but it didn’t help.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Hi There,

It is not possible to add a skill bar on your navbar without custom development which would be out of the scope of our support.

Can you clarify what you mean by a subscribe button?

If you want one of your items to look like a button, please add a Custom Link to your Menu and provide us the link so we can provide the style so the link looks like a button. On pro, you can build much more flexible layouts using the header builder, if you have ambitious header designs I would recommend you using the PRO Theme with header builder instead.

Regarding your image, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thank you