Integrity 4, header covers front page on mobile devices

Hi,

I’ve got pro running on a website I’m developing. I’ve installed Pro and have integrity 4 as template.

On desktop it looks great, but when I look on mobile devices, all you get when the page loads is a blank screen, which is the header (fixed right on desktop view), resulting in a white screen with my logo in the top left and the mobile menu button on the right.

You then have to scroll all the way down the page to get the content.

Also, on the front page (container, header, no footer) it only shows the white header, it should really display a rotating background, which is set in the WP page setting. Along with the header Logo and menu button.

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

@media(max-width: 979px) {
.x-navbar-fixed-left .x-navbar-inner, .x-navbar-fixed-right .x-navbar-inner {
   height: inherit;
}}

Hope it helps

it’s solved the problem of the menu taking up the whole page, thanks!

i’m still having this issue that the background is not showing up on the home/index page when I view it on the mobile, any ideas what I can do about that?

Thanks!
Mik

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! This is what I see in smaller screen.

Could you please send a screenshot of what you want to see or how it would look like?

Thanks.