so I’m using integrity 3 demos. I just published a post. the post is there with the link but for an image it only shows a document icon. on the demos page, it shows a nice picture linked to their post. how do I add a pic to show on the main page?
I added a screenshot for clarity. My post title is HOW TO SLEEP ON YOUR BACK WITHOUT SNORING. www.isleepright.com
Thank You
Matt
Hello Matt,
Thanks for writing in! Your site is under in construction. We cannot check it as of this moment. The document icon is showing the placeholder for the featured image. Please edit your posts and insert a featured image. It should update the the placeholders once you added the featured image.
Hope this helps.
Top notch support!
Glad we were able to help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.