Integrity 1 & Other Questions

Hello,

Please help. I purchased this package and Wordpress hoping to learn but I feel like I should have just stuck with WIX, FourSquare, etc.

  1. I am unable to get the Integrity 1 demo to apply to my template. How do I do that?

  2. How do I get background videos to work?

  3. How do I increase the height of a section?

I’ve got more questions. Do you guys think I am ill prepared to use Wordpress and this platform? I feel like I may have shot some money straight into the toilet. I would like to learn please help.

I would suggest that the WordPress community and especially X and Pro users are active and supportive of individuals that are new to the platform. Themeco support is great and will do what they can to help with any individual challenge like you have here. The user run Facebook group for this theme is a great place to have additional conversation in addition to this forum. Most of us have learned everything that we know simply by playing with the tools we have and referencing the knowledge base here also… In the end, This theme makes a lot of the site adjustments very easy by providing tools in the customizer and page builder tools.

  1. Are you using X or Pro version?
  2. Background videos should be uploaded into your media and may not play on mobile devices
  3. Sections grow with the content you put into them and if you want more blank space add the gap item were you can specify the space needed.

Hope that helps

Thank you very much for the response. It is very encouraging to have someone respond so fast. I have both Pro and X (I honestly didn’t know what I was buying. I though Pro would be better. i understand the difference now) I was able to use ‘x’ and access the demos.

I am now trying to add video into slider revolution. Any ideas about how to do that?

You have a couple options but it depends on where your video is located. If it is in a hosted service like YouTube then you set up the slider to use that instead of the default or post based options. If you are self hosting then the video is added once you are editing the slide. You will need the URL and then it can be selected when you are editing the slide under Main Background, HTML5 Video.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.