Integrity-1 not replicating fully when setting up demo content

Hi,

I’m developing a website based on integrity1 demo.

I’d like to arrange content like this three column text at the bottom of the demo (see expected)

But when I set up demo conent I get this (see result)

Notice how that particular section is missing.

I would like to know how exactly the icons titles and text are arranged on the demo.

In general it would be great if the demos that the end user can set up from the dashboard looked more like the demos on the demo site.

Thanks!

The Standard demos include the theme options needed to get the same layout along with some placeholder content, but are not one-for-one replicas. The Expanded demos are complete sites that will fully reproduce the demo when imported, including graphics, all the pages, and identical content.

Ok, but what about the three column section on integrity-1?

I’m ok with placeholder content but the three column is not appearing at all when importing the standard demo.

Thanks.

That’s actually not part of the “page content” but rather the footer itself. From Theme Options > Footer enable three widget areas. It might already be configured that way. Next go to to your widget settings and add a text widget to each area to the first three footer widget areas.

ok, thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.