Integrity 1 Menu question

Hi,
I am trying to update my navigation bar/menu on our website. At the moment the nav bar shows the pages and you can see them however when you click on the page say ‘whats on’ the words disappear when the page opens. Is this normal or is there something I need to change?

I have gone through the customising section in dashboard and cannot see where I can make the titles of each page stay visible. It maybe that I have missed something but any advice or help is appreciated.

Many thanks
Heather & Louise

My site is www.heatherandlouisecode12.com and is a work in progress

Hello @Nardianna,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am bit confused with the question. Would you mind elaborating? If you could share few screenshots to illustrate as that will help us to point you in right direction. However I can see title on website inner pages.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant

thank you for replying.

when I click on the menu the page name/title I click on seems to be transparent. A gap is where the page title should be. Also I would like to know how to move the navigation/menu bar higher as when you look at the screen on a laptop it is squashed and does not seem to be sitting right

I would like to be able to see the menu across the full width of the page as in other sites I have used, but I cannot find in the customise area where to actually edit the menu/navigation position. I know how to change the menu as in move what I want to see on the menu but the actual placement is not where I want it - someone else helped me and now I am unable to find out how to do this correctly.

I hope this helps clarify things. I would prefer to have the menu in a separate widget/box at the top of the page so that it does not sit half way down the page.

I am learning as I go as I am not a web-designer, I am creating this by watching video tutorials and asking questions.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS to adjust the active link color

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a > span {
    color: red;
}

Regarding the second question, please add

.x-slider-container.below {

    margin-top: 0px !important;
}

Hope it helps!