Integrating Mega Max Menu to home page

Hello,

Under Appearance>Customize>Menus I am able to put the menu I constructed with Mega Max Menu onto my home page.

However, when I load up my site, the menu that shows instead is the one from a demo version.

Is there a way I can fix this? I can’t seem to find a way to integrate my Mega menu from the cornerstone editor.

Hi @PacArc,

Thanks for writing in.

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.