Integrate Google Maps Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)

Hi there,

For a new project, I work a lot with Advanced Custom Fields PRO (thank you so much for adding this plugin, love it). I’d love to use the function where my cliënt can select a location on the map by use of Google Maps, so it can be displayed in my custom post type.

Currently, I’ve setup the API and the backend is perfectly working. I also integrated the PHP part from the documentation in my custom post type single.php. (Full documentation: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/google-map/)

However, I just can’t get it working. According to the documentation (see template usage), I have to add a part (which I added to the global CSS in the theme), but from I really don’t know where to put everything. It’s a huge part, and I just don’t know where to place it.

I hope someone can help me further or point me in the right direction.

Bests,
Hindrik

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.