Installing X or Pro crashes my WP site - Help

I’ve tried to install X and the Pro upgrade twice at this stage and have entered the license code per my license certificate.

On both occasions the installation has crashed my site and I keep getting this error when I go to validate my license code - The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

Please advise - I’m anxious to have this site up and going asap.

And sorry, just to add: when it crashes my WP site, I need to go back to my host CP and uninstall WP totally, reinstall it and try start again.

I’ve downloaded ‘fresh’ versions of X and Pro and tried both on different occasions.

Hi there @davefitz58,

Thanks for writing in, that definitely sounds odd!

As it’s an internal server error, there should be an error message in your server error log that will supply more information about what exactly is going wrong.

Can you ask your host for the server error log and post the latest error messages from it in a secure note? We can then take a look and see what’s happening.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.