Installing pro - I have increased my memory for Wordpress to take the file and have changed the name via FTP to pro.old

Hi am having so much trouble

I have changed Wordpress recommendation so file sizes in php.ini are all high and one specific not higher than the other

I have connected site with File villa FTP to change the name in themes to pro.old as recommended on previous questions

An it still says there is nothing in the file - I down load pro from themeco - do I have to activate that download somehow with the key before I download =NEED HELP

Hello @Fluke18,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, we would love to log in to your site and investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel I saved a secure note on the above original note password etc

Hello @Fluke18,

I cannot view the site in the said URL.

• See the secure note.

When I check the URL assign to your license code, I was able to logged in. I noticed that your PHP version is outdated. You will have to update it to at least PHP 7.4 which is the minimum requirements to run WordPress.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.