Installing more than one demo on same site

Hi I want to have a play with the gym demo and content for x pro.

But I also want to know if I can also install integrity1 so that if I don’t like gym I can start from scratch with placeholders etc in integrity.

Can they both be installed on same web and switched from one to the other or is there a set procedure to follow in case they mess each other up?

Hi Dougall,

Thank you for reaching out to us, The demo content is only available in the X theme. Pro theme does not have that feature. In X, Installing demo content will not alter any of your pages or posts, but it will overwrite your Customizer settings. This is not reversible unless you have previously made a backup of your settings by going to the X > Validation menu Theme Options Manager section:

In standard demos, the importer also intelligently discerns which items you do and do not have present, so nothing will be mindlessly duplicated or repeated if you go through many demos, keeping your content as clean as possible. So you can change demos anytime but always take a backup of your settings.

You can also see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

Hope this helps!

this helps a lot I must have x installed but when I first installed it it offered pro for a nominal price so I bought it. Is this a different them or something?

Also I installed the gym with data.

then integrity

how do I go back to the gym with data?

Hey Dougall,

If you’ve upgraded to Pro then you can’t install the demo content now, however if you’ve installed the Gym expanded demo before converting to Pro then you may still have it’s content, because the standard demos don’t alter any of your pages or posts so you can simply use your Gym demo pages / posts in Pro.

Hope this helps!

sort of, how do I know if I have the pro version or standard version of x?

Hi @DStewart,

Please navigate to the Theme Manage page: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/themes.php

• The screenshot of X will look like this:

• And the Pro theme:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.