Installed version 6.4.3 now my html custom charts don't work

I update my Pro Theme plugin last night around 7pm. I logged on this morning to see none of my charts working that I have created in html. I have a ton of charts made in html on multiple pages of my website (winstonalanrealty.com) and none are working. They were working fine before (yes, I put all the code in the raw content element) for months. I just noticed my charts aren’t working only after I installed the latest version 6.4.3 last night. There is no conflict with any other plugin. Please help with a fix on this fast. My customers rely on this information.

BTW, this is on the Tabs element. My html that is in the raw content area of the tabs element isn’t showing.

Now I just updated to the latest version 6.4.4 and my charts still aren’t working like that did prior to 6.4.3. Again, this is on the Tabs element where I have the Raw Content in and my website isn’t showing my charts (or as some people have said in other posts their icons are gone). Really need a fix to this really quick. This is definitely something on the new version of Pro and not some other plugin. Please help immediately!!!

Hello @wbowdre,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.