Installed Theme, But Have Very Few Options

Hello, I purchased and downloaded the X theme and then installed it on my Wordpress website. Everything went smoothly as far as I can tell. However, I have very few option for customizing my website when I go into customizer. Did I miss something? Do I need a certain plugin or other file in order to have all the options?

Hello Ian,

Please go to X > Theme Options to find all the custom options

Hope this helps.

Where do I see the menu you posted above? When I go into “live preview” to start designing my website, all I see for options are: Site Identity, Menus, Widgets, Additional Settings, and CSS.

I downloaded and installed the “Installable Wordpress File.” I then realized that there were plugins to be installed, so I went through and installed them one at a time. Is that everything I needed to do? Did I miss anything? After installing the plugins I do have more options, but I still cannot find the list of theme templates, such as Integrity.

Hello Ian,

Thanks for updating in!

Is X theme already installed?

To install the needed plugins, please go to X > Validation > Extensions.

If you want to check out the demos or install a site demo, you can go to X > Design Cloud > Sites.

We highly recommend that you get acquainted with the theme first by checking out our documentation here:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.