Installed and Updated Pro, but editor will not load

I’ve installed Pro but the editor wont load. I can access the theme options menu, but the editor for header, content and footer will not load. I have a never ending circle spinning.

Hey Derek,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the builder iframe.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Secure note Sent. Problem doesnt appear to be in theme and support says they have addressed the php memory suggestion

Hello Derek,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your site settings. It seems that it is an issue of cache I went ahead and purge all the cache from the SiteGround Optimizer. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the SiteGround Optimizer plugin then check it again. I would also suggest you please clear your browser cache or check it in the private mode of the browser.

Please note you must troubleshoot with the given common issue steps as mentioned in the above posts before posting a new thread. Please remember that we don’t provide any third-party plugin support. It is out of the theme support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Thank you. I did clear the SG Cache multiple times and the theme loaded on the site fine when I was trouble shooting with plugins. So I thought things were fine from the troubleshooting point of view - I should have actually tried going into cornerstone.

I appreciate the help!

You are most welcome, Derek.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.