Hello, I’m new here and I just bought the X theme. Now I would like to install the theme but apparently I can only do this with a Wordpress Business plan?
Is this correct or is it possible to also use the theme with another plan?
Thanks in advance!
Hello, I’m new here and I just bought the X theme. Now I would like to install the theme but apparently I can only do this with a Wordpress Business plan?
Is this correct or is it possible to also use the theme with another plan?
Thanks in advance!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
You can install it anywhere, it depends on your hosting provider if they require such plan. Please contact your preferred hosting provider and see what’s their services are about 
In our hosting, you can have standard, premium, or pro plan.
Thanks.
Thanks for your answer, I managed to get it to work. ![]()
Glad to hear it!