Installation Challenges

The theme will not allow me to install any of the plugins or extensions. It gave me an error for the cornerstone download and sent me to a page that does not have a manual cornerstone download available. The premium plugins are also not available. Its giving me a could not create directory error message. It appears that the plugin folder is missing from the wordpress only download. I appreciate your help. Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues getting started with the theme.

Would you mind mentioning what error you are getting when you are trying to install the plugins?

If you are having an issue with the permission, please take a look at this article:

As for installing the plugins manually, please download the whole package in ThemeForest. It should be All files & documentation.

Once you downloaded the complete zip file, open it and you should be able to find the extensions inside the x_package > extensions

Let us know if you are still having an issue.

Jade

I can’t even get to that point. It is giving me a no directory found error. I have removed all files and reloaded wordpress as well as the theme and now I am back to my original problem that I can’t activate the theme.

Hi Dave,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Jade

I sent that information yesterday. I appreciate your help.

Hi Dave,

Please refer to the other thread that you have posted where I have responded.

Kindly place your response on that thread to avoid confusion.

Thank you!