Install Error - Help!

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=243483 in /home/…secret…/public_html/home/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1889

I have my pro licenses and wanted to upgrade a site I’m working on. I was able to download an expanded in the regular version of X but when I upgraded that went away.

I deactivated X theme pro, deleted the old pro install from the themes menu in WP and tried to reinstall it. I did this in hope of getting the expanded demos back - there are things that I want to see how they were done such as moving images etc.

Please help me get this installed so I can use the expanded demos agains. Thanks

Hi there @tprintz,

Thanks for writing in, can you try uploading the theme via FTP and seeing if that works?

If you download the latest version from your Themeco dashboard (theme.co/apex/dashboard) and then connect to FTP and upload the unzipped theme to your wp-content/themes folder and see if that works correctly?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.