Instagram not Connecting to The Grid

Hello,
I am trying to use The Grid extension to display my Instagram feed. I’ve spent many hours trying to get the access code through Instagram for it to work but to no avail. I’ve read through every discussion I can find on the matter and I’ve not found a solution. Could you please give me some advice on how to connect my Instagram feed to The Grid.

Thank you for the help!
Caleb

Hi @calebwilliams,

Before support kicks in, I suggest you verify if you did the proper procedure, to save some time:

  1. The Grid > Global Settings > Social Api tab > Instagram API.
    Here you need to enter the proper API, obtained here: https://www.instagram.com/developer/

  2. Your grid > Source tab > Fill in the details.

Thank you for your response!

Yes, I have gone to https://www.instagram.com/developer/ and created a Client Id. However, I sort of go hung up on the Valid redirect URIs. I wasn’t sure what to put in that field so I just put our site URL (kimarie.store).

It allowed me to create a Client ID but I could never figure what to do next or how to acquire the access code.

Thanks again!!

Hey there,

Please see this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkuJtIcXR68

If you still have issues using Instagram API, please contact Instagram’s support.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.