Hello,
I have added a instagram feed to my page. I would like to make it go all the way across the page. However, it has a gap on the left hand side yet it reaches the end of the page to the right. Please see www.thedoggyroom.com
Hello,
I have added a instagram feed to my page. I would like to make it go all the way across the page. However, it has a gap on the left hand side yet it reaches the end of the page to the right. Please see www.thedoggyroom.com
Hi There,
Please provide your WP Admin credentials in a secure note so we can check your settings.
Thanks
How do I send a secure note?
Hello @thedoggyroom,
Thanks for updating thread. 
Looks like you are using 3rd party plugin to display Instagram feeds. Please try adding following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to fix the layout issue:
#sb_instagram.sbi_col_10.sbi_disable_mobile #sbi_images .sbi_item {
float: left !important;
}
Upon adding the code, output should look similar to the screenshot. https://cloudup.com/cpVjDHI6TGO. Here is what I looked before adding above CSS code on my end. https://cloudup.com/cfKVz9tXHHx
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Amazing. It did the trick.
Thank you very much!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.