Instagram feed not working with theGrid plugin

Hi!!

I register a new client on instagram/developer (Disable implicit OAuth - unchecked | Non square media - Check|)
I tested many methods and now apparently I have the API, ID of instagram settled.
So I test the preview of my grid on the settings of the plugin (thegrid) and I can see my instagram feed there (preview mode)
BUT when I copy and paste the shortcode its there but its with a size of 1px. I have tested to paste using Text element and content area. Both do the same.

Can you help me figure what to do?
thank you

Hey @juliana,

Please check for the following in order:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Uninstall The Grid then install again via Pro > Overview.

If nothing helps, please give us WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have solved my problem by using a classic element RAW CONTENT.
But I guess you should have a look at this string/element.

Also on the editor the images from instagram are not visible. Only when i update and check the website i can see it.
So on the developer side I cant.

I am doubting if this its working on all browsers because it doesnt look stable.

thank you

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. The usage of shortcode inside the Classic Raw Content element is a good practice and it is not recommended for the other elements such as Text Element.

Also, you might see some inconsistencies because The Grid is loaded inside an iframe in the Cornerstone. Always check the Front end to make sure the real one. In the new version we will omit live preview of 3rd party plugins to avoid such cases:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.