Inspector not working on some computers

Hi there,

I’m having some issues with Inspector in Cornerstone not loading on certain computers. Is there something that is running in the background that is interfering with Inspector?

I’ve tried it on three Macs and only one works (unfortunately this is not my Mac so I can’t use this laptop to edit my site.)

Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your website which is added to your X licence and it seems in under construction mode.
Can you please send us your website URL and logins details in a secure note so that we can have a look on to your issue ?

Thanks

Hello There,

I have logged in and I can confirm that you cannot inspect the section 2. That is because your sections were a mixed of classic and v2 section elements. This must have created prior to the version 1.2.7 where in there was a bug in the elements. I have recreated the section using classic section element and all the settings is displaying in the inspector now.

FYI:
You can insert a classic section, row and columns by pressing cmd in Mac or Control in Window.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.