Inserting a E&P Forms popup

Hi there,

  1. I have a classic pricing page setup: https://www.cleanered.com/make-a-booking/
  2. I have created a E&P form and it works great - here is the shortcode info:

Integrate the form in a page:

[estimation_form form_id=“15”]
To use in fullscreen:

[estimation_form form_id=“15” fullscreen=“true”]
To use as popup:

[estimation_form form_id=“15” popup=“true”]
To open the popup, simply use the css class “open-estimation-form form-15”.

<a href="#" class="open-estimation-form form-15">Open Form</a>

  1. I want the “book now” button to launch a popup with this form in it

Thats it… Apologies if this is obvious but I just cant work it out.

Hi,

To make your form popup, you can add this in a text element in your page.

<div id="my-content" style="display:none;">
[estimation_form form_id="15"]
</div>
[lightbox selector=".lightbox-selector"]

Then change the button code in your pricing table to this.

<a class="x-btn x-btn-large lightbox-selector" href="#my-content"  data-type="inline">Buy Now!</a>

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.