I’d like to insert the fixed-right header into my template. Ideally, it would be included in the sidebar. Please advise! I know how to assign it to a page…I want to fit it underneath a hero image.
Hi @loganl,
Thanks for writing in.
The only way to assign a header in page is to select page in the header builder then assign it to a page on the right side. As you can see below.

Let us know how it goes or would you mind sharing us more details on what to achieve if I am not getting what you want to achieve.
Thanks.
Sure nico. I’ve already got a header. I wanted to use this more as a vertical menu (see blue box).
I thought perhaps there was something i could pop into my functions.php in a custom template to use it in a page.

Hello There,
Thanks for providing the screenshot. Simply create your header as usual and then specify the Top and left side of your custom header.
You do not need anything in the functions.php. You will have to assign this header to a page so that it will display.
Hope this make sense.
Thanks RueNel - I’m aware of that. But I want this “header” underneath the hero image, as indicated by the blue box.
Hello there,
What my colleague is trying to say is that you can have 1 header with 2 bars for this setup. The 1st bar handles your hero image which has the default Top layout.
While the 2nd handles the one with the blue sidebar in Left layout.
Hope this shed some light.
Thanks Jumar - I thought we were only limited to one layout/header.
You’re welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.