How do I insert this into my site? It’s for a form used by a 3rd party. I’ve removed some of the link, but you get the idea!
Thanks!
Rebecca
How do I insert this into my site? It’s for a form used by a 3rd party. I’ve removed some of the link, but you get the idea!
Thanks!
Rebecca
Each page has the option to insert JS content. If you wish to enter a global JS snippet you should use the header or footer.
Hello,
I’m using the X Theme and the Contact Form 7 plugin. Since the on_sent_ok became obsolete, I have to add the following javascript function ro redirect after submission. I have to add it in the header.php but I can’t seem to edit it properly since I don’t see the entire code when I go in the Editor of the theme.
Here’s the javascript I wanna add.
< script type=“text/javascript”>
document.addEventListener( ‘wpcf7mailsent’, function( event ) {
location = ‘YOUR URL’;
}, false );
Here’s what I see when I go to the theme editor

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.