Input fields not displaying on site

Good evening,

I have tried inserting the embed form for a Mailchimp newsletter but with mixed results.

On Chrome works completely fine but on firefox, chrome and my iphone the 1 input field and submit button do not display. I thought this was a CSS issue but I have inspected the elements and they do not generate the field or button.

I then tested it by putting in a gerneric form and again only chrome generates it??

<form action="/action_page.php">
First name: <input type="text" name="FirstName" value="Mickey"><br>
Last name: <input type="text" name="LastName" value="Mouse"><br>
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

I have inserted login details in secure note

Thank you
Jason

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please use classic raw element instead of text element for this form, it will come fine.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Perfect thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.