Input Code and hit Enter

Hi,

I converted my X licence to pro and want now enter the code, but i does not work…

Nothing happens when I hit enter… I’ve already installed Pro once again, but still not working

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Is there any message appearing once you validate it? Would you mind providing your site’s URL and Admin login credentials on a secure note? And please provide your Pro purchase code as well.

Thanks!

There is no message - nothing…

For what can I unlock my License for another User??? Don’t understand this possibilty

Hi There,

We are trying to ask for wordpress credentials because we will try to validate for you on the site. That way when it didn’t work we will the console for errors. Try to validate again then when nothing happens, right click the page, choose Inspect > Choose Console Tab. See if there’s any message or errors. If not, check the last few lines from your error log. Let’s if there’s detailed information of the error.

Hi,

I don’t know which plugin blocked the enter-key - after deactivate all plugins validation worked…

Thanks a lot

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.