Inline svg in header navigation

Hey guys,

I’m trying to implement a svg-logo in my header navigation.
I want it’s stroke color to change as I scroll down the page, thus I need it to be inline SVG (not with the img-tag, wich it has when I upload the svg as the usual logo image).
Is there a way to achieve this or any other way to achieve the same effect?

(I don’t have pro version)

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It should be achievable with custom development and unfortunately, we can’t provide it here. It could be related to scrollspy library (https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_scrollspy.asp). And it changes the status of menu or logo, and based on that status, change its styling or color.

Another thing to consider is using SVG, it may not work on some browsers like IE and its dimension and styling could be glitchy.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.