Inline social icon elements within content - span full width evenly

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to have the social elements line up horizontally and evenly span the content width.

I read the documentation but I can’t seam to find specific info on this

I have my icon set to:

Content Flex Layout
layout: row
horizontal: center
vertical: center

Here is an image of the icons in the area as I have them now: https://imgur.com/a/tRAUb . I just want them to span the full with of the area with even margins between each.

Thank you

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your site is under Coming Soon page. Please provide us credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Attached in a secure note. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please inspect that 3rd column and set the Text Align to center.


Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.