Inline scripts are working in Cornerstone but not in the actual web page

So I made an image map with hover effects using an online tool and copied its code into a blank raw content element on a brand new Cornerstone page, and the image map hover effect works as expected in there, but once I save it and load the actual web page, it does not respond. The only specification I know is that the image map’s code uses inline scripts.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, Your code works on my end. It seems there is a conflict on any of this plugins

MapHilight
Mapplic
ImageMapper
Draw Attention

Please do a plugin test.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Great conclusion! Worked on my Chrome as soon as I deactivated ImageMapper. Thanks a lot.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.