Inline navigation - Responsive?

Hi,

I am using the “Inline Navigation” element on my site, but it is not really working on mobile, all the menu items are squished together.

It is possible to enable a mobile menu when I am under a certain breakpoint? Or make it switch to column layout?

http://hardi360.com/hardi2018/selfpropelled/alpha-evo/

Hi There,

I am using the “Inline Navigation” element on my site, but it is not really working on mobile, all the menu items are squished together.

I cant replicate the issue, please provide a screenshot and let us know which browser and device you are using.

It is possible to enable a mobile menu when I am under a certain breakpoint? Or make it switch to column layout?

Since you are using ubermenu that would be possible with custom development.

Thank you

https://imgur.com/a/COHBV

Here you can see the menu

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can replicate the issue in my end. To help you find out the issue please send us your website details so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Sure, I will do that. Thanks!

Hi there,

The Inline Navigation element is meant to display the menu inline that is why it is not adjusting to a mobile styled menu as the screen gets narrowed. There is another menu element that you can use for this which is the Navigation Dropdown element.

What you can do is to add an Inline and a Dropdown navigation element then set the Hide During Breakpoints option of both elements to match the correct view. That is to hide the dropdown element on desktop views and make it visible on mobile and do the reverse for the inline navigation.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.