Inline header text

I have a block of text and wish to have an inline header without ane line breaks eg:

`…and you can get

for just £15

the new…``

However the text in the h3 tags are on a new line. I am using in the child css
h3{
font-size: 20px;
display: inline;
}

and I know it’s picking it up as the font size is correct, but the inline part isnt working.

Please advise

I solved it by creating higher h numbers - eg h10. I am guessing the lower numbers are used up by template defaults that I can’t overide?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! your code format is invalid. Heading tags like <h3> tag is a separate and standalone tag. You cannot just use it within another tag. You should use <span> tag instead just like this:

...and you can get <span style=font-weight: bold;">for just £15</span> the new....

And by the way, heading tags are only these: h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6. There are no other heading tags with higher numbers.
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_hn.asp

Hope this helps.