Inline email capture form breaks in mobile

Hi,

Email form looks fine on desktop. Shows code in Chrome mobile.

Tried sumo, active campaign, and chimp. They all broke

Please advise

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I see the code on desktop as well.

Please try removing your form and add it again.

Hope that helps.

I’ve put forms from 3 different providers. They all break on mobile.

PS if I put it on a plain (non-cornerstone) page it’s fine.

Hello There,

Please edit your page and remove the text element. You will have to use raw content element and insert the code for your form.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

beautiful!!! thank you so much

worked like a charm thank You again

-closed-

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.