Info bar not loading

Hello we installed the info bar with convert plus on this site but it takes forever to load, like 3 minutes

Can you please take a peek

Thanks!

Hi Adwin,

Thank you for writing in, please check your Info Bar settings, under Behaviour > Smart Launch check the Load After Seconds option.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

hello we had a look and it’s already set to that, is there something else we’re missing?

Hi @Stigan,

In that case, please do a Testing for Plugin Conflict, and please clear all your caching plugin.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hello it seems like it’s Rev Slider, everything works normally until you turn it on

I’ve added the login to the secure note

Hey Adwin,

Thank you for providing the credentials but when I try to access the back-end i get the following error:

Seems like the given user doesn’t have enough rights. To resolve the Revolution Slider issue, please go to Slider Revolution > Global Settings and turn on the Include Libraries Globally option (see screenshot)

If the issue persists then please provide the admin rights to the given user so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

thanks Nabeel, that was already on, I’ve updated the login now, you should be an admin

Thanks!

Hi Adwin,

I believe the issue here is not the ConvertPlus Info Bar, but your site performance in General. The Info bar waits for the page to completely load before it shows up and your page was taking time to load because it was not properly optimized.

You can check it on Chrome’s Lighthouse, to see the issues on your site performance. One of the issues is the images are too large.

Thanks,

Hello Friech thanks for the update, we can update the images

My question though is, why does it load right away when Rev Slider is off and takes a long time to load when turned back on

Doesnt this point to the issue being Rev slider?

Hi Adwin,

Yes, that might be a part of the issue. I see there is an image on your slider that is still pointing to a temporary domain.

There seems to be two instance of that. Please check.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.