I have implemented infinite scroll on below url:
https://aausdev.wpengine.com/shop/
When i scroll bottom and then scroll slowly to the top then i see some products half displayed.
What is the probable reason.
I have implemented infinite scroll on below url:
https://aausdev.wpengine.com/shop/
When i scroll bottom and then scroll slowly to the top then i see some products half displayed.
What is the probable reason.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
I can see the products are also not loading properly.

Can you please confirm if you are using any third party plugins or custom JS code to make the infinite scroll?
Please send us your website details so that we can look on to the issue.
THanks
I am using infinite scroll of jetpack plugin.
Hi @sandeepbali,
I could not replicate the issue. Would you mind sharing us details on how to replicate the issue.
Thank you so much.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.