Infinite loading screen

Since last week’s update, I am unable to use my cornerstone. When I try to load it, I keep seeing onlye the load screen/icon. I have already used 3 different browsers and cleaned the cache in all of them, seeing the same problem. Can anyone help me please?

Hi @projuris,

Thanks for writing in.

Hello there,

We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Hope this helps. If not, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note…

Thanks.

Unfurtunately it didn´t helped. I am still with the same problem.

What admin credential you need? Admin wordpress user or FTP credentials?
How do I send them securely?
Warm regards

Reinstalled cornerstone and the problem is now solved.
Probably something was missing from the last auto-update.
Cheers and thanks for the help!

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.