Individually set content width of a section in a given page

I’ve set these values in Options > Layout and Design:

Site Layout: Fullwidth
Site Max Width: 1200px
Site Width: 90%

I need to change these values only in some particular sections on a single page, where I have chosen the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template.

The Background of the Sections is an image, while the Marginless Columns have a solid color with a transparency, like the folliwing picture demonstrates:

I’d like to set the content of this single section to be Full Width, ignoring the 1200px and 90% settings of the whole site, in order to prevent the blue square to have the left blank space.

How can I do that? I’ve tried to set the following CSS rules (width: 3000px; and max-width: 100%) in various elements, but I can’t manage to achieve my goal; either it does not work, or it affects the wholoe site, not the single section.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.