Increasing Font Size

I am wondering if there is a way to increase the font size on my site. If I go into Pro and change the Root Font Size under Typography, it changes all the font on my entire site (including Custom Headlines) which I don’t want.

Basically what I’d like to do is change the actual Text size on my site. When I add Text (from cornerstone) on my page, it’s always the same size and cannot be increased. I’ve looked into just adding “Custom Headline” everywhere so that I can control the font size, but the formatting doesn’t always work.

For example, on my home page I’d like to increase the font of “DIFFERENT photography by WHITNEY and BROCK” and “INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRICE BOOK” without increasing the font size of “WEST VIRGINIA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER.”

Is this possible?

www.whitneymorgan.photography/wp

Hi @brockburwell,

Yes, that is possible. We can add something like this: font-size: 30px; on the text element style field. Adjust 30px accordingly. That font size will be specific to that text only and it is called inline CSS.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.